maanantai 17. maaliskuuta 2014

New Horizons Miniaturewise or Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Project

From the word go it was obvious my old collection wouldn't provide nearly enough minis for the whole project. There are a lot of interesting producers around, but in many cases postage fees to here in Finland make then way too expensive for my budget.

On producer that my local dealer provides, is Reaper Miniatures. They also have a wide range of lovely fantasy sculpts by many a talented sculptor. These reasons have made Reaper my main source of new minis so far.

Here's a Reaper bugbear by Tre Manor, one my first new minis in this millenium.




He's plastic, which means he's quite inexpensive. Other than that, the white plastic was a bit tricky at first. I made the silly mistake of using white primer. That way the primer ended up very uneven which messed up everything else.

The bugbear turned out pretty ok through luck, but with later plastics the problem was more obvious.

No role for this guy, either. But still, fun to paint!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti