maanantai 14. syyskuuta 2015

The Protector

The Monstrous Compendium describes the dohwar as being either businessmen (businessbirds), with higher hit die waddlers sometimes having wizardly or priestly powers, or protectors, professional soldiers clad in cumbersome armour, wielding lances and beak-held swords called "weega".

This is not the whole picture of space penguin career choices, as I shall demonstrate in upcoming posts. But this time, a winged, yet flightless warrior:



I scratched my head a bit in choosing the heraldic animal for the flag. I got to thinking that humans are fond of lions and bears, so a fierce, penguin-eating sea leopard seemed perfect.

Finally, a WIP shot of the green stuffed mini next to the original. There so much putty, I might as well have built the guy from scratch. But then I probably would have messed up the proportions.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti